Rental Assistance Programs
Alcona | Alpena |Cheboygan | Crawford | Iosco | Montmorency | Ogemaw | Oscoda | Otsego | Presque Isle | Roscommon
What Is It?
The Rental Assistance Program can assist with the payment of security deposit, rent, and rent arrearages.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible if:
- You live in one of our service counties (see above)
- Your housing situation is such that:
- You are living on the streets, in your car, or in a shelter; OR
- You are a renter with an eviction notice; OR
- You are staying with friends or family on a temporary basis
- You meet the program income requirements
(NOTE: Income guidelines may not apply if you are living on the streets, in your car, or in a shelter.)
How Do I Apply?
Contact our centralized intake at:
(989) 358-4678 or 1(866) 484-7077 Ext. 278
Click HERE to e-mail