NEMCSA offices are now closed to the public (no walk-ins)
Call 989-358-4600 for appointments
Due to the recent declaration of a State of Emergency in Michigan declared by Governor Gretchen Whitmer regarding coronavirus known as COVID-19, effective immediately, individuals entering any NEMCSA facility or worksite must advise NEMCSA staff if they meet any of the following criteria:
• Persons who have been in any of the following countries within the last 14 days: CHINA SOUTH KOREA ITALY IRAN (This list may be updated as further guidance is received from the CDC.)
• Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has been in one of the countries listed above within the last 14 days;
• Persons who have traveled domestically within the United States where COVID-19 has sustained widespread community transmission;
• Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency;
• Persons who have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
• Persons with fever, cough or shortness of breath. These restrictions will remain in place temporarily until it is determined to be safe to remove them.
People who think they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider immediately.