Region 9 Area Agency on Aging is hosting a three-part Dementia Webinar Series via Zoom on: Know the 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s, Friday, November 12, 2021, from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm, Helping Caregivers to Understand Dementia-Related Behavior, Friday, December 10, 2021, from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and Effective Communication Strategies, Friday, January 14, 2021, from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm presented by the Alzheimer’s Association Michigan Chapter. Anyone is welcome to attend this free, informative, and interactive virtual conference.
The first webinar, the 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s, will educate participants on how to recognize common signs of the disease, know what to watch for in themselves and others and how Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. This program:
- Explores typical age-related changes.
- Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
- Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
- Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
- Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
For more information or to register please contact email@example.com, or 989.358.4616.