Enhancing quality of life by empowering individuals and strengthening communities.

Distribution Information

The Emergency Food Assistance Program

Distribution & Site Directory - 


What is The Emergency Food Assistance Program? Click Here

Announcement: There will be NO Quarterly Distributions for the following locations: East Tawas, Rogers City and Wolverine. Please go to the next location that is closest to you for this distribution.

This program distributes food once per quarter: February, May, August and November. See below for the distribution nearest to you.

Upcoming TEFAP Distributions: