Creating Confident Caregivers (CCC) is a free six-week educational training program for family members who are caring for a person with Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, or memory loss. The workshop provides participants with information, skills, and attitudes to manage stress and increase effective caregiver skills, and to deal with difficult behaviors.
- Dementia and its effects on the brain
- Caregiver resources
- Managing behaviors
- Improving caregiving skills
- How to handle everyday activities more easily
- How to plan activities for your person with dementia that are based on their strengths
- How to gain self-confidence in your caregiving role
- Taking care of yourself to better care for your loved one
Click on the dates below to view the flyer for the workshops listed.
Virtual Creating Confident Caregivers Workshop starting on June 22, 2021-July 27,2021, from 1:00-3:00 pm. Click here to register: https://forms.gle/Sq1vonV5Rc7GfqfBA
Virtual Creating Confident Caregivers Workshop starting on October 19, 2021- November 23, 2021, from 3:00-5:00 pm. Click here to register: https://forms.gle/Sq1vonV5Rc7GfqfBA
For more information contact Brooke at: