Creating Confident Caregivers (CCC) is a free six-week educational training program for family members who are caring for a person with Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, or memory loss. The workshop provides participants with information, skills, and attitudes to manage stress and increase effective caregiver skills, and to deal with difficult behaviors.
- Dementia and its effects on the brain
- Caregiver resources
- Managing behaviors
- Improving caregiving skills
- How to handle everyday activities more easily
- How to plan activities for your person with dementia that are based on their strengths
- How to gain self-confidence in your caregiving role
- Taking care of yourself to better care for your loved one
Click on the dates below to view the flyer for the workshops listed.
For more information contact Brooke at: