Heat and Utility Assistance Program

Heat and Utility Assistance 

Alcona | Alpena | Arenac | Cheboygan | Crawford | Iosco | Montmorency | Ogemaw | Oscoda | Otsego | Presque Isle

ATTENTION: The Heat and Utility Program is out of funding.

Please refer to your local MDHHS, Salvation Army, St. Vincent de Paul, or area churches if you are in need of further assistance with your heat or utilities this year!
You can also call your utility company to see if they are offering shut off forgiveness at this time and to find out if you are eligible.


How Do I Apply?

You may call our office at (989) 358-4713 for help finding other resources in your area.


Apply online at: newmibridges.michigan.gov (paper applications also available)

Click HERE to e-mail or call (989) 358-4713