Why Train on Poverty?
Note- Poverty Training is available in NEMCSA's Core County Area. For questions regarding the Virtual Training call: 989-358-4690 or email email@example.com
This includes a Community Training component offering community, agency and business training. The outcomes of the training include:
- Redesign programs to better serve the people you work with
- Build skill sets for management to help guide employees
- Upgrade training for receptionists, caseworkers & managers
- Improve treatment outcomes in healthcare & behavioral healthcare
- Increase the likelihood of moving from welfare to work
"Your workshop really did make me think about the people living in poverty!!! What an aha moment. If everyone had a change to learn from this information maybe the world could be a better place for everyone.You both did a great job. I would love to hear more!!!"
"I can't wait to hear more! I would like to take this course, get the book, do the two-day workshop. Thank you so much! Thank you for your vulnerability. I learned a lot, things I would never considered. May I say, this was a good education in learning compassion."