Homeless Assistance Programs
Alcona | Alpena |Cheboygan | Crawford | Iosco | Montmorency | Ogemaw | Oscoda | Otsego | Presque Isle | Roscommon
Beginning October 15, the Housing Choice Voucher application will be open for those who are in need of assistance paying rent. The Counties this will affect include Iosco, Montmorency, Ogemaw and Oscoda.
Please use the link below to apply for the Housing Choice Voucher:
What Is It?
The Homeless Assistance Programs can provide housed based case management services to secure and retain housing. The program also provides financial assistance (Security Deposit, Rent, or Back Rent) to homeless households and households at risk of homelessness.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible if:
- You live in one of our service counties (see above)
- Your housing situation is such that:
- You are living on the streets, in your car, or in a shelter; OR
- You are a renter with an eviction notice; OR
- You are staying with friends or family on a temporary basis.
- You meet the program income requirements
(NOTE: Income guidelines may not apply if you are living on the streets, in your car, or in a shelter.)
How Do I Apply?
Contact our centralized intake at:
(989) 358-4678 or 1(866) 484-7077 Ext. 278
Click HERE to e-mail