Rental Assistance Programs
Alcona | Alpena |Cheboygan | Crawford | Iosco | Montmorency | Ogemaw | Oscoda | Otsego | Presque Isle | Roscommon
What Is It?
The Rental Assistance Programs can provide case management services and financial assistance (Security Deposit, Rent, or Back Rent) to homeless households and households at risk of homelessness.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible if:
- You live in one of our service counties (see above)
- Your housing situation is such that:
- You are living on the streets, in your car, or in a shelter; OR
- You are a renter with an eviction notice; OR
- You are staying with friends or family on a temporary basis.
- You meet the program income requirements
(NOTE: Income guidelines may not apply if you are living on the streets, in your car, or in a shelter.)
How Do I Apply?
Contact our centralized intake at:
(989) 358-4678 or 1(866) 484-7077 Ext. 278
Click HERE to e-mail