Powerful Tools for Caregivers
Powerful Tools for Caregivers (PTC) gives caregivers the skills to take care of themselves while caring for someone else. By taking care of your own health and well-being, you become a better caregiver. Six class sessions held once a week are led by experienced class leaders. Class participants are given The Caregiver Helpbook to accompany the class and provide additional caregiver resources.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers will give you tools to help:
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Self-Confidence
- Manage Time, Set Goals, and Solve Problems
- Better Communicate their Feelings
- Make Tough Decisions
- Locate Helpful Resources
Interactive Online Workshops
Click on the dates below to view the flyer for the workshops listed.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers (Virtual): June 14, 2023 - July 19, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers (Virtual): August 15 -September 19, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers (Virtual): November 8, 2023- December 13, 2023, from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For more information contact Brooke at: